Sunday, October 2, 2016

Photo Recap of the "Slide Thru" & "Sun Sets At The Fire"


It's been a busy 2 weeks, but I ain't forget to bring the photo recaps of the last 2 events I flashed through. DJ AYO & DJ Tay Banga got it rockin' late night when people Slid Thru Dahlak Paradise in West Philly 2 Thursdays ago. I continued my run with DJ Tay Banga last Friday at "The Fire." Reuniting with my EBN homies and a few back from the side to document the night, Word on Wordplay Fidel $un, & the beautiful Singer/Producer Beya put on a hell of a show with Sounds by Tay Banga & THEAkasha . Shout out my bro AYO & Keturah for putting on these great venues. Need a photoshoot or photography for your next event? Email @ worldofmetrvpolis@gmail.com or IG @jeromestreets for Booking & Prices.

"Slide Thru" @ The Dahlak Paradise w/ DJ AYO & DJ Tay Banga





"Sun Sets At The Fire" hosted by Keturah
















worlofmetrvpoli$